Anyone ready for a fun craft activity you can do together as a family? Then checkout Sammy’s Tie-Dye Eggs craft. With just a few materials found at home, you can create an egg-stravegant display for your Easter baskets and celebrate with the colors of Spring!
Try this at home with your family this Easter!
DIY Tie-Die Easter Eggs
- Paper Towels
- White Vinegar
- 1 White Crayon
- Food Coloring (Sammy recommends at least 3 different colors!)
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Spray Bottle
- Gather and lay out your supplies (one paper towel per egg)
- Combine water and vinegar in a spray bottle (1 tsp of white vinegar per cup of water)
- Write a secret message with white crayon
- Drip food coloring onto the paper towel
- Spray it with the water and vinegar mixture
- Put on gloves (safety first!)
- Wrap the egg and let it sit for 30 seconds
- Unwrap the egg and reveal your hidden message!
Lastly… share a few smiles as you marvel at your beautiful tie-dye creations! Not only is this activity fun and colorful, but it’s a great way to spend time with your loved ones this Easter. ‘Hoppy’ Easter!