Celebrate the colors of Spring with Sammy’s DIY Tie-Dye Flower Craft! With materials found at home, you can marvel at the vibrant shades of Spring with this easy craft. Following the instructions below, make your very own tie-dye flower bouquet and enjoy some quality time with your loved ones.
1. Gather and lay out your supplies
2. Fill the test tubes with water. It helps if you use a funnel!
3. Add several drops of food coloring into each test tube
4. Have an adult help you cut the carnation stems down the middle
5. Place half of each stem into two different tubes
6. Let them sit overnight
7. Check on them the next day to see how they turned out!
Remember to save this craft to do again with your family! Check out Sammy’s DIY Tie-Dye Eggs craft for another colorful at-home activity. Happy Spring!