Make this Hungry as a Wolf pizza recipe at home, and make sure to try it out with your family next time you visit Great Wolf Lodge! Not only can you make this simple cheese pizza at home, this is the best time because National Cheese Pizza day is on September 5th.
Cheese Pizza Ingredients
- 4 Cups of Flour
- 1 Envelope Dry Yeast
- 1 ½ cup 110-Degree Water
- 2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- 16 oz. Shredded Mozzarella
- 12 Slices Pre-Sliced Pepperoni
- 4 oz. Italian Sausage
- 12 oz. Ready-Made Pizza Sauce
Steps to Make Cheese Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt into a large bowl with a paddle mixer.
- While the mixer is running, add water and 2 tbsp of olive oil and mix until the dough forms a ball.
- Lightly flour the dough.
- Grease a separate large bowl with 1 tbsp of olive oil, add the dough ball, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and put in a warm area until it doubles in size (at least one hour).
- Roll the pizza dough into two 10″ flat pizza bases.
- Lightly brush the dough ends with olive oil.
- Spread 6 oz. of tomato sauce evenly onto each pizza.
- Spread out 8 oz. shredded mozzarella onto each pizza.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes on a sheet pan.
Find plenty of other delicious pizza recipes or check out more recipes on the blog.