Whirlpool Hot Spas
The whole pack can relax in these hot springs.
Take a break to slow down and soak up a glow! You and your children will enjoy the luxuriously inviting heat that relaxes your every muscle. It's an entirely soothing way to end a day of joy and play! There is one outdoor hot spa for adults only and one indoor hot spa for families. Please see cautions in the safety rules below.
WARNING: THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY.
- Unsupervised use by children is prohibited; children under the age of 18 should not use pool without an adult in attendance.
- Do not use the hot tub alone.
- CAUTION: Infants, small children, pregnant women, elderly persons, and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, or high or low blood pressure should not enter the spa without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor.
- Do not use while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or that raise or lower blood pressure.
- Pool is 3 feet 0 inches deep.
- Diving is prohibited.
- Climbing on the rocks is prohibited.
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- Observe reasonable time limits of 10-15 minutes, then shower, cool down, and if you wish, return for another brief stay. Long or repetitive use may result in nausea, dizziness, fainting or skin and eye irritations.
- The use of oils or body lotions is prohibited.
- Water temperature ranges from 95 to 102 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use the hot tub when the water temperature is greater than 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.