Our biggest slide takes you indoors and out.
Exclusive to Kansas City, the Howling Wolf is our biggest, most thrilling water slide! Go solo or take your friends and family along as you twist and turn and dip from the top, taking a thrilling trip right outside the water park walls before your final drop into the plunge pool. You can be sure you'll be back for more!
- Children less than 48 inches tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- One to three riders are allowed, and the maximum combined weight is 600 pounds.
- Riders will be seated in an inline raft with the lightest person in front and the heaviest in back.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, seated position while grasping the handles.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- Landing pool is one foot, six inches deep.
- This is a high-thrill ride. Riders will experience high acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward, backward, and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not let go of the handles.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.