WARNING: THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- Unsupervised use by children is prohibited; children under the age of 16 should not use pool without an adult in attendance.
- Do not use the hot tub alone.
- CAUTION: Infants, small children, pregnant women, elderly persons, and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, or high or low blood pressure should not enter the spa without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor.
- Do not use while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or that raise or lower blood pressure.
- Pool is 3 feet 0 inches deep.
- Diving is prohibited.
- Climbing on the rocks is prohibited.
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- Observe reasonable time limits of 10-15 minutes, then shower, cool down, and if you wish, return for another brief stay. Long or repetitive use may result in nausea, dizziness, fainting or skin and eye irritations.
- The use of oils or body lotions is prohibited.
- Water temperature ranges from 95 to 102 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use the hot tub when the water temperature is greater than 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.