GREAT WOLF LODGE SUMMER BUCKET LIST PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THERE IS NO FEE TO ENTER THIS PROMOTION. WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED IN RANDOM DRAWINGS FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) (THE “ELIGIBLE TERRITORY”) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND LOCATED IN THE ELIGIBLE TERRITORY AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Great Wolf Lodge Summer Bucket List Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. Void in all other jurisdictions. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Great Wolf Lodge, Sponsor (Great Lakes Services, LLC), and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and Promotion agencies involved with this Promotion (the “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any such persons or entities are not eligible. For these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, step-mother, father, step-father, siblings, step-siblings, siblings, step-siblings, children, step-children, wards, grandparents, step-grandparents, domestic partners and spouses, including common law spouses, regardless of where they reside. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or where restricted by law in a manner inconsistent with these Official Rules.
2. PROMOTION ENTRY PERIODS: The Promotion runs 12:00 p.m. CT, July 16, 2012, through August, 24, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”) and is comprised of six (6) separate periods, numbered Promotion Week One through Promotion Week Six as described below (each a “Promotion Week”). Sponsor's time clock is the official clock for this Promotion.
Promotion Week One:12:00pm CT, July 16, 2012 to 12:00 p.m. CT July 20, 2012
Promotion Week Two:12:00pm CT, July 23, 2012 to 12:00 p.m. CT July 27, 2012
Promotion Week Three:12:00pm CT, July 30, 2012 to 12:00 p.m. CT August 3, 2012
Promotion Week Four:12:00pm CT, August 6, 2012 to 12:00 p.m. CT August 10, 2012
Promotion Week Five:12:00pm CT, August 13, 2012 to 12:00 p.m. CT August 17, 2012
Promotion Week Six:12:00pm CT, August 20, 2012 to 12:00 p.m. CT August 24, 2012
3. RIGHTS: By entering the Promotion, you agree that (a) you have read or had read to you these Official Rules and are in agreement with them, (b) you have all permissions necessary to submit, publish and transmit each Tweet you submit for entry in the Promotion (each a Submission as defined below) and to grant to Sponsor the rights contemplated in the Official Rules.By submitting a Submission in connection with the Promotion you represent and warrant to Sponsor that (i) your Submission is your own original work and that you have the sole right to submit it to the Promotion; (ii) your Submission does not violate in any way rights of third parties, including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property rights; (iii) your Submission does not violate any applicable laws; (iv) you have obtained all necessary licenses or permissions from all appropriate third parties required for the production and submission of the Submission in the Promotion and use by Sponsor as contemplated in these Official Rules; (v) the posting and/or display of your Submission or other use by Sponsor or those deriving rights through Sponsor will not violate the intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or rights of privacy of any third parties or otherwise breach any provision of any applicable law or regulation; (vi) Sponsor has your irrevocable permission for the posting of any and all information included in your Submission in connection any permitted use of your Submission; and (vii) use and posting of the Submission or any part of the Submission provided by you to Sponsor in any manner in connection with the Promotion or as otherwise permitted by these Official Rules is and will be without any compensation, regardless of whether your Submission is a winning Submission. By submitting your Submission to the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion you agree to and thereby waive any and all moral rights that exist in your Submission and any derivative works made therefrom. All Entrants hereby grant to Sponsor an everlasting, royalty-free, assignable, irrevocable, license to use, utilize, replicate, alter, adapt, modify, publish, broadcast, translate, produce derivative works from, distribute, present, display, sublicense and exercise all copyright and other intellectual property and personal rights with respect to each Submission worldwide and/or to include a Submission in other works in any media now known or later created, anywhere and forever. Each Entrant agrees and grants Sponsor permission to make available and display/perform and otherwise distribute Entrant’s Submission in all media in perpetuity without compensation.
4. TO ENTER: Eligible individuals may enter the Promotion by the following:
- During the Promotion Period, Tweet your summer bucket list ideas that are responsive to the Tweet sent from @GreatWolfLodge for the applicable Promotion Week (each a “Submission”).
- You must be signed into Twitter to Tweet.
- Tweets must mention@GreatWolfLodge, include your idea¸ and the hashtag #SummerBucketList.
- Limit ten (10) Submissions per person per Promotion Week.
Submissions must be suitable for family audiences. Without limitation, this means that the Submission must not contain any material, words or images or other content that:
- is indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- contains profanity or sexual content;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms or weapons;
- promotes any third party product or service or otherwise contains commercial messages or endorsements regarding third party products or services;
- is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or Canada;
- has been copied or plagiarized. All Submissions must be the sole, original work of the designed entrant;
- is proprietary to a third party, contains any third party content, or otherwise defames, violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark or other identifier of source, or other proprietary right of any entity or person (whether living or deceased) (including but not limited to, rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light);
- appears to have results in any injury or bodily harm; and/or
- is lewd or inappropriate or offensive or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image, including nudity, acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm or are otherwise objectionable to Sponsor.
Any Submission that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates any of the above or other prohibitions and/or representations or warranties of entrant will not be posted online (or may be removed if previously posted) and will be disqualified from the Contest. Any Submission not in compliance with the above may be disqualified. In the event that an entrant or Submission is edited, removed and/or disqualified, entrant is not relived from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules.
Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that Sponsor has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use or not use (or remove) Submissions in any way it sees fit without notification or further consent or payment of any kind.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: At the conclusion of each Promotion Week, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from Submissions submitted during the just concluded Promotion Week. The Promotion Week drawing (“PWD”) schedule is as follows: PWD 1 on July 20, 2012, PWD 2 on July 27, 2012, PWD 3 on August 3, 2012, PWD 4 on August 10, 2012, PWD 5 on August 17, 2012 and PWD 6 on August 24, 2012. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during a Promotion Week. Tentative winners will be notified by Tweet and/or direct message. Prizes will be mailed to respective winners after verification of compliance with the Official Rules. A prize won by a minor in his or her state or province of residence may be awarded to the parent/legal guardian of such person.
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): There will be one (1) Prize Winner each Promotion Week who will each receive a prize selected by Sponsor which will be tailored to the Submission of the entrant (Approximate Retail Value $40). For example, if the selected Submission suggested “catching fireflies with my kids,” the prize may be a bug catching kit.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any information in connection with participating in the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Promotion, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the GreatWolf.com (the “Web Site”) or Twitter, in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestions on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and the Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Promotion, use of the Web Site or the download of any information from the Web Site. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant agrees to resolve any dispute individually, without resort to any class action. By accepting a prize in the Promotion, Winners agree that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of any prize. Except if Winner is a resident of TN, or where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, Winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THE PROMOTION PARTIES AND TWITTER FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE PROMOTION PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR, THE PROMOTION PARTIES OR TWITTER BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND RELEASE EACH OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEFAMATION, INVASION OF RIGHT TO PRIVACY, PUBLICITY OR PERSONALITY OR ANY SIMILAR MATTER, RELATING TO THE PROMOTION, THE OPERATION THEREOF, OR ANY SUBMISSION, OR BASED UPON OR RELATING TO THE USE AND EXPLOITATION OF THE SUBMISSION AS CONTEMPLATED HEREIN, OR USE IN COMPOSITE FORM, EITHER INTENTIONALLY OR OTHERWISE. YOU HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ARE FULLY FAMILIAR WITH ITS CONTENTS.
9. WINNER LIST/RULES REQUEST: For Winners name, log on to http://www.greatwolf.com/twitter-contest. Winner List can also be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by State law) to Summer Bucket List, 525 Junction Road, Ste. 6000 South Tower, Madison, WI 53717 (the “Promotion Address”) before January 31, 2013.
10. SPONSOR: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Sponsor at the Promotion Address, not Twitter.