Explore Toddler Activities at Great Wolf Lodge
Discover the perfect activities for your wolf pups inside and outside the water park at Traverse City, MI. From the zero-depth entry kiddie pool to arts and crafts in Cub Club, the smallest member of your family will find something to howl about.
We've turned splashing into an adventure at Fort Mackenzie, our 4-story interactive tree house in the center of our 84 degree indoor water park. Adventure through suspension bridges, swinging cargo nets, treetop slides and soaking spray stations. If that doesn't get you drenched, just wait for our 1,000-gallon bucket to tip from the treetops.
- The water bucket dumps over 700 gallons of water. Use caution when standing directly under the bucket area.
- Running, hanging, or swinging on ropes is not permitted
- No age/height limit
- Please do not bend or cover hoses to spray guests on deck
- Banging toys together is not permitted
For the "48 inches and under" set, we offer a kiddie slide that the little ones will want to try again and again and again.
- Guests over 48” tall are NOT permitted on slides
- Guests under 48” tall must be supervised by an adult
- Parents may catch children at the bottom and exit landing area quickly
- Feet first riding only; no head first or belly sliding allowed
- Life jackets are permitted on this ride
Cub Paw™ Pool
Little ones can safely toddle along, exploring the spray-and-play features, or wade into the zero-depth entry kiddie pool with a maximum depth of 1'6".
- Guests must be 48” tall and under to play unless accompanied by a child
- Water toys and furniture are not allowed in zero-depth pool
Find an oasis of relaxation in our jumbo whirlpools. Find one for adults 21 and older and another for the whole family.
- No jumping or diving
- Climbing on rocks is prohibited
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the lower hot tub
- Must be 21 or older to be in upper hot tub
Buddy up or go solo. Just let the current sweep you along the endless, winding lazy river.
- Guests are not permitted on the island in the river
- Piling/stacking tubes is not permitted
- No rough play, flipping, or pushing of tubes
- Life jackets are permitted
Thunder Bay Outdoor Pool area has a 122,000 gallon outdoor pool, which ranges from zero-depth entry to four feet. Thunder Bay includes water basketball, kiddie activities, water effects including floor geysers and spray features, as well as heated water. There is a patio area with tables and chairs so you can relax in the sun. Open Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend, weather permitting. Hours vary.
- Running, diving, rough play, shoulder riding and splashing are not permitted.
- No dunking or hanging on basketball rims
- No toys in pool (ex. Snorkels, tubes, etc.)
- Do not shoot basketballs from outside the pool or designated area.
- Please do not “slam dunk” the ball or hang on the nets or rims.
- No food or beverages in pool
- Alcoholic beverages must stay outside the white fencing
- Gates are exit only
- Only authorized guests in cabanas
- Breakable containers, coolers, and carry-in food or beverages are prohibited.
- Protect your skin! Use a waterproof sunscreen with at least SPF 15 – even when it’s cloudy. And be sure to reapply it frequently. Sunscreen is available for purchase at the Gift Shop.
At Great Wolf Lodge we have a rule: Everything must be fun. Since that goes for learning too, we created this haven especially for your Wolf Pups. We’ve packed our Cub Club with activities and crafts designed to enlighten and entertain your younger ones. They’ll have so much fun, they won’t even notice they’re learning.
Howl in One™ Mini Golf
Let’s face facts: No family vacation is complete without a round of mini-golf. Be sure to make a tee time at Howl in One Mini Golf, our 18-hole, interactive, outdoor mini-golf course. It’s an exciting course with sand traps and tricky shots, but easy enough to entertain putters of all ages.
Northern Lights™ Arcade
If kids designed your family room, it would probably look something like this. Our sprawling, family-friendly arcade is packed with over one hundred games designed to bring out the inner child in everyone.
Scooops® Kid Spa
With whimsical wall murals, ice cream cone stools, and oversized banana split pedicure thrones, Scooops Kid Spa – our special spa designed for kids - proves that life can have a cherry on top, without being over-the-top.
Join us at Great Wolf Lodge for great daily activities like Wolf Walk, The Great Clock Tower Show, and Story Time.