Explore Toddler Activities at Great Wolf Lodge
Discover the perfect activities for your wolf pups inside and outside the water park at Pocono Mountains, PA. From the zero-depth entry kiddie pool to arts and crafts in Cub Club, the smallest member of your family will find something to howl about.
We've turned splashing into an adventure at Fort Mackenzie, our 4-story interactive tree house in the center of our 84 degree indoor water park. Adventure through suspension bridges, swinging cargo nets, treetop slides and soaking spray stations. If that doesn't get you drenched, just wait for our 1,000-gallon bucket to tip from the treetops.
- The water bucket dumps over 1000 gallons of water. Use caution when standing directly under the bucket area.
- Running, hanging, or swinging on ropes is not permitted
- No age/height limit
- Please do not bend or cover hoses to spray guests on deck
- Banging toys together is not permitted
Slap Tail Pond®
With waves up to 3 feet tall, you'll think you're in the ocean. Waves come in 5-minute intervals. The gigantic wave pool also features zero-depth entry and goes up to 5 feet deep. We do not allow inflatable tubes in the wave pool.
- There is a strong current in this attraction
- No rough play
- Enter at shallow end only
- All swimmers are strongly suggested to wear a life jacket due to the challenging nature of this attraction
- Guests under 48” tall must wear a life jacket or stay behind the 2’ tile line
- Waves can sweep you off your feet
- Waves will be on and off throughout the day
- Weak or non-swimmers without life jackets should stay in the shallow end
For the "48 inches and under" set, we offer a kiddie slide that the little ones will want to try again and again and again.
- Guests must be less than 48” tall or accompanied by a child
- Children under 48” tall must be supervised by an adult
- Guests over 48” tall are not permitted on slides
- One person at a time
- Remain seated feet first and in an upright position throughout the course of the ride. No head first or belly sliding allowed.
- Parents or guardians supervising their children may catch children at the bottom and exit landing area quickly
- Life jackets are permitted on this ride
Cub Paw Pool
Little ones can safely toddle along, exploring the spray-and-play features, or wade into the zero-depth entry kiddie pool with a maximum depth of 1'6".
- Guests must be 48” tall and under to play unless accompanied by a child
- No running, jumping, or diving
- Water toys and furniture are not allowed in zero-depth pool
North and South Hot Springs
Find an oasis of relaxation in our jumbo warming pools. Find one for adults 21 and older and another for the whole family.
- No jumping or diving
- No climbing on rocks
- Proper swimming attire is required
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the lower hot tub
- Must be 21 or older to be in the upper hot tub
- Infants, small toddlers, elderly guests, pregnant women, and guests with heart conditions or diabetes should not enter the hot tub without prior medical consent and permission from their doctor
- Observe reasonable time limits (10-15 min). Long or repetitive use may result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
Buddy up or go solo. Just let the current sweep you along the endless, winding lazy river. Guests must remain in a tube while enjoying the river.
- Guests are not permitted on the island in the river
- No piling, stacking, or throwing tubes
- No rough play, flipping, or pushing of tubes
- All guests must have a tube, no free swimming allowed
- Exit at designated stairways only
- Life jackets are permitted
Raccoon Lagoon Outdoor Pool area ranges from zero-depth entry to four feet and includes water basketball, kiddie activities, floor geysers and spray features, as well as heated water. There is a patio area with tables and chairs so you can relax in the sun. Typically open Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend, weather permitting. Hours vary.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times unless under the age of 3; this includes spectators.
- No jumping, running, or diving
- No carry-in food or coolers allowed in outdoor pool area
- No dunking or hanging on basketball rims or nets
- Enter and exit the pool at designated areas only
- “Piggy Back” or shoulder riding is not allowed
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Water toys are not permitted in the outdoor pool
- Life jackets are permitted
- Protect your skin! Use a waterproof sunscreen with at least SPF 15 – even when it’s cloudy. And be sure to reapply it frequently. Sunscreen is available for purchase at the gift shop.
Howl at the Moon™ Glow Golf
Howl at the Moon Glow Golf is now open at Great Wolf Lodge. Put your putt to the test at this indoor miniature glow golf course.
Scooops® Kid Spa
With whimsical wall murals, ice cream cone stools, and oversized banana split pedicure thrones, Scooops Kid Spa – our special spa designed for kids - proves that life can have a cherry on top, without being over-the-top.
Great Wolf Story Explorers®
"Once upon a time" takes on a new meaning when you become the main character in this all-new, interactive storybook adventure.
Cub Club® on Wheels
At Great Wolf Lodge we have a rule: Everything must be fun. With that in mind, our upbeat Pack Members are ready to entertain your younger ones with just the right activities and crafts! Look for them throughout the lodge to get in on the fun.
Northern Lights™ Arcade
If kids designed your family room, it would probably look something like this. Our sprawling, family-friendly arcade is packed with over one hundred games designed to bring out the inner child in everyone.
Howly Wood® XD Theater
Fasten your seat belts for a turning, moving, twisting adventure. The brand new Howly Wood XD Theater is a great way to stay dry and still make a splash into thrilling adventures.
Oliver’s Time Challenge
Race against the clock in Oliver’s Time Challenge. Push buttons as they light up to earn points before time runs out.
Choose your favorite Great Wolf Lodge Kids™ character or another furry friend and bring them to life before you take them home.
Join us at Great Wolf Lodge for great daily activities like Wolf Walk™, The Forest Friends Show™, and Story Time.