Explore Toddlers Activities at Great Wolf Lodge
Discover the perfect activities for your wolf pups inside and outside the water park at Niagara Falls, Ontario. From the zero-depth entry kiddie pool to arts and crafts in Cub Club, the smallest member of your family will find something to howl about.
We've turned splashing into an adventure at Fort Mackenzie, our 4-story interactive tree house in the center of our 84 degree indoor water park. Adventure through suspension bridges, treetop slides and soaking spray stations. If that doesn't get you drenched, just wait for our 1,000-gallon bucket to tip from the treetops.
- The water bucket dumps over 1000 gallons of water. Use caution when standing directly under the bucket area.
- Running, hanging, or swinging on ropes is not permitted
- No age/height limit
- Please do not bend or cover hoses to spray guests on deck
- Banging toys together is not permitted
Enjoy our massive indoor wave pool filled with 450,000 litres of pure water fun. The waves are continuous for a 3 minute time frame every 10 minutes. Rainbow Lake ranges from zero-depth entry to 5 feet deep.
- There is a strong current in this attraction
- No rough play
- Enter at shallow end only
- All swimmers are strongly suggested to wear a life jacket due to the challenging nature of this attraction
- Waves can sweep you off your feet
- Waves will be on and off throughout the day
- Weak or non-swimmers without life jackets should stay in the shallow end
- Water Wings are prohibited in the Wave Pool
Buddy up or go solo. Just let the current sweep you along the endless, winding 500,000 litre lazy river.
- Guests are not permitted on the island in the river
- No piling, stacking, or throwing tubes
- No rough play, flipping, or pushing of tubes
- All guests must have a tube, no free swimming allowed
- Exit at designated stairways only
- Life jackets are permitted
We offer exciting-yet-safe kiddie slides that the little ones will want to try again and again and again ...
- Guests must be between 35” and 48” tall to ride
- One person at a time
- Remain seated feet first and in an upright position throughout the course of the ride. No head first or belly sliding allowed.
- Parents or guardians supervising their children may catch children at the bottom and exit landing area quickly
- Life jackets are permitted on this ride
Little ones can safely toddle along, exploring the spray-and-play features, or wade into the zero-depth entry kiddie pool with a maximum depth of 1'6".
- No running, jumping, or diving
- Water toys and furniture are not allowed in zero-depth pool
Outdoor pool ranges from zero depth entry to four feet. Loon Lagoon includes water basketball, kiddie activities and water effects including floor geysers and spray features, as well as heated water. There is a patio area with tables and chairs so you can relax in the sun. Loon Lagoon outdoor water park is open open daily (Memorial Day through Labor Day) from 10:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m. on a weather permitting basis. Plus outdoor kiddie slide at zero depth entry. Join in on various poolside activities including live entertainment; hula hoop contests, bingo and much more (see Lodge Life for schedule).
- Wristbands must be worn at all times unless under the age of 3; this includes spectators.
- No jumping, running, or diving
- No carry-in food or coolers allowed in outdoor pool area
- No dunking or hanging on basketball rims or nets
- Enter and exit the pool at designated areas only
- “Piggy Back” or shoulder riding is not allowed
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Water toys are not permitted in the outdoor pool
- Life jackets are permitted
- Protect your skin! Use a waterproof sunscreen with at least SPF 15 – even when it’s cloudy. And be sure to reapply it frequently. Sunscreen is available for purchase at the gift shop.
Scooops® Kid Spa
With whimsical wall murals, ice cream cone stools, and oversized banana split pedicure thrones, Scooops Kid Spa – our special spa designed for kids - proves that life can have a cherry on top, without being over-the-top.
At Great Wolf Lodge we have a rule: Everything must be fun. Since that goes for learning too, we created this haven especially for your Wolf Pups. We’ve packed our Cub Club with activities and crafts designed to enlighten and entertain your younger ones. They’ll have so much fun, they won’t even notice they’re learning.
Northern Lights™ Arcade
If kids designed your family room, it would probably look something like this. Our sprawling, family-friendly arcade is packed with over one hundred games designed to bring out the inner child in everyone.
Great Wolf Stuffing Station
Create your very own stuffed wolf and other stuffed animal friends from the animal kingdom!
Join us at Great Wolf Lodge for great daily activities like Wolf Walk™, The Forest Friends Show™ and Story Time.