Toddler Activities - Great Wolf Lodge New England
Discover all the pint-sized fun inside and outside the water park in New England. We have games, dance parties, arts and crafts, zero-depth entry kiddie pools and spraying gadgets designed especially for Wolf Pups like yours. We also offer complimentary use of life jackets in the water park. There’s so much to do we’re sure your tot will be howling with delight in no time.
Experience our multi-story, splash-loaded interactive treehouse – Fort Mackenzie. Your adventure begins with bridges and dozens of kid-activated water effects. And if you’re still not drenched, just wait for our giant bucket to tip from the treetops.
- The water bucket dumps over 300 gallons of water. Use caution when standing directly under the bucket area.
- Running, hanging, or swinging on ropes is not permitted
- No age/height limit
- Please do not bend or cover hoses to spray guests on deck
- Banging toys together is not permitted
Slap Tail Pond®
With waves up to 3 feet tall, you'll think you're in the ocean. Waves come in 5-minute intervals. The gigantic wave pool also features zero-depth entry and goes up to 5 feet deep.
- There is a strong current in this attraction
- No rough play
- Enter at shallow end only
- All swimmers are strongly suggested to wear a life jacket due to the challenging nature of this attraction
- Guests under 48” tall should wear a life jacket and be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Waves can sweep you off your feet
- Waves will be on and off throughout the day
- Weak or non-swimmers without life vests should stay in the shallow end
Take a break from the action and let the current sweep you along this endless, winding lazy river.
- Pool is 2 feet 6 inches deep
- Guests may float in a tube, swim, or walk
- Travel in the direction of current only
- Running, diving, rough play and splashing are not permitted
- Guests may not stack, pile, or throw tubes
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park
Give your wolf pups a taste of the waterslide action with this specialty slide designed for the 48-inch and under set. They'll love to feel like a big kid with a perfectly-sized slide for them.
- Guests must be less than 48” tall or accompanied by a child
- Children under 48” tall must be supervised by an adult
- Guests over 48” tall are not permitted on slides
- One person at a time.
- Remain seated feet first and in an upright position throughout the course of the ride. No head first or belly sliding allowed.
- Parents or guardians supervising their children may catch children at the bottom and exit landing area quickly
- Life jackets are permitted on this ride
Cub Paw™ Pool
Let your little ones safely explore the spray-and-play features or wade into the zero-depth entry kiddie pool with a maximum depth of 1'6", they'll be clapping their pruney hands in delight in no time.
- Guests must be 48” tall and under to play unless accompanied by a child
- No running, jumping, or diving
- Water toys and furniture are not allowed in zero-depth pool
Hop on over to Tadpole Pond for tons of fun for your little ones! With sundeck spray features there’s plenty of pint-sized action to keep them entertained and engaged for hours.
- No lifeguard on duty
- Smoking is prohibited
- Wristbands must be worn at all times unless under the age of 3; this includes spectators.
- No jumping or running
- No carry-in food or coolers allowed in outdoor spray pad area
- Enter and exit the spray pad at designated areas only
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Protect your skin! Use a waterproof sunscreen with at least SPF 15 – even when it’s cloudy. And be sure to reapply it frequently. Sunscreen is available for purchase at the gift shop.
Howlin' Timbers Play Park
Exclusive to Great Wolf Lodge New England! This play area features an assortment of rides, including a Frog Hopper attraction and an indoor train ride as well as the brand new Howlers Peak Ropes Course and Howl at the Moon mini golf.
Scooops® Kid Spa
With whimsical wall murals, ice cream cone stools and oversized banana split pedicure thrones, Scooops® Kid Spa is our one-of-a-kind spa designed just for kids. What better way to spend some quality mother-daughter time with your little princess!
Northern Lights™ Arcade
Have you ever wondered what your family room would look like if your kids designed it? We’re guessing something like our sprawling, family-friendly arcade. Packed with tons of games, you and your family are sure to find a favorite.
Cub Club® on Wheels
We have a rule at Great Wolf Lodge: everything MUST be fun! With that in mind, our Pack Members are ready to entertain your little ones with just the right activities and crafts (with some learning mixed in there too). Look for them throughout the lodge and get ready to jump in on the fun.
Hop, skip, bend, reach and jump your way through hundreds of lasers in this arcade-style maze. Navigate your way carefully while you try to achieve the highest score, just don’t touch the laser beams along the way!
Howl at the Moon Mini Golf
When your pack is ready to dry off, it's time to "hit the links" Great Wolf style at Howl at the Moon Mini Golf. Put your skills to the test at our indoor course located in the Howlin' Timbers Play Park.
There’s always something going on at Great Wolf Lodge. Join us for our daily activities like Wolf Walk™ and Story Time.