Explore Toddlers Activities at Great Wolf Lodge
Discover the perfect activities for your wolf pups inside and outside the water park at Grapevine, TX. From the zero-depth entry kiddie pool to arts and crafts in Cub Club, the smallest member of your family will find something to howl about.
We've turned splashing into an adventure at Fort Mackenzie, our 4-story interactive tree house in the center of our 84 degree indoor water park. Adventure through suspension bridges, swinging cargo nets, treetop slides and soaking spray stations. If that doesn't get you drenched, just wait for our 1,000-gallon bucket to tip from the treetops.
- The water bucket dumps over 1000 gallons of water. Use caution when standing directly under the bucket area.
- Running, hanging, or swinging on ropes is not permitted
- No age/height limit
- Please do not bend or cover hoses to spray guests on deck
- Banging toys together is not permitted
Slap Tail Pond®
With waves up to 3 feet tall, you'll think you're in the ocean. Waves come in 5-minute intervals. The gigantic wave pool also features zero-depth entry and goes up to 5 feet deep. We do not allow inflatable tubes in the wave pool.
- There is a strong current in this attraction
- No rough play
- Enter at shallow end only
- All swimmers are strongly suggested to wear a life jacket due to the challenging nature of this attraction
- Guests under 48” should wear a life jacket and stay in the shallow end
- Waves can sweep you off your feet
- Waves will be on and off throughout the day
- Weak or non-swimmers without life vests should stay in the shallow end
For the "48 inches and under" set, we offer a kiddie slide that the little ones will want to try again and again and again.
- Guests must be less than 48” tall or accompanied by a child
- Children under 48” tall must be supervised by an adult
- Guests over 48” tall are not permitted on slides
- One person at a time
- Remain seated feet first and in an upright position throughout the course of the ride. No head first or belly sliding allowed.
- Parents or guardians supervising their children may catch children at the bottom and exit landing area quickly
- Life jackets are permitted on this ride
Cub Paw™ Pool
Little ones can safely toddle along, exploring the spray-and-play features, or wade into the zero-depth entry kiddie pool with a maximum depth of 1'6".
- Guests must be less than 48” tall to play unless accompanied by a child
- No running, jumping, or diving
- Water toys and furniture are not allowed in zero-depth pool
Buddy up or go solo. Just let the current sweep you along the endless, winding lazy river.
- Guests are not permitted on the island in the river
- No piling, stacking, or throwing tubes
- No rough play, flipping, or pushing of tubes
- Exit at designated stairways only
- Life jackets are permitted
Raccoon Lagoon Outdoor Pool area ranges from zero-depth entry to four feet and includes water basketball, kiddie activities, floor geysers and spray features, as well as heated water. There is a patio area with tables and chairs so you can relax in the sun. Typically open Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend, weather permitting. Hours vary.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times unless under the age of 3; this includes spectators.
- No jumping, running, or diving
- No carry-in food or coolers allowed in outdoor pool area
- No dunking or hanging on basketball rims or nets
- Enter and exit the pool at designated areas only
- “Piggy Back” or shoulder riding is not allowed
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Water toys are not permitted in the outdoor pool
- Life jackets are permitted
- Protect your skin! Use a waterproof sunscreen with at least SPF 15 – even when it’s cloudy. And be sure to reapply it frequently. Sunscreen is available for purchase at the gift shop.
Northern Lights™ Arcade
If kids designed your family room, it would probably look something like this. Our sprawling, family-friendly arcade is packed with over one hundred games designed to bring out the inner child in everyone.
At Great Wolf Lodge we have a rule: Everything must be fun. Since that goes for learning too, we created this haven especially for your Wolf Pups. We’ve packed our Cub Club with activities and crafts designed to enlighten and entertain your younger ones. They’ll have so much fun, they won’t even notice they’re learning.
Scooops® Kid Spa
With whimsical wall murals, ice cream cone stools, and oversized banana split pedicure thrones, Scooops Kid Spa – our special spa designed for kids - proves that life can have a cherry on top, without being over-the-top.
Choose one of the Great Wolf Kids character or another furry friend to bring to life.
Explore the arcade-style maze, Lazer Frenzy! Navigate carefully through this exciting laser maze and compete to achieve the highest score.
Howly Wood® XD Theater
Fasten your seat belts for a turning, moving, twisting adventure. The brand new Howly Wood XD Theater is a great way to stay dry and still make a splash into thrilling adventures.
Join us at Great Wolf Lodge for great daily activities like Wolf Walk, The Great Clock Tower Show, and Story Time.