Great Wolf Lodge is proud to extend our Howling Heroes discount to military, police, fire and EMS workers with up to 20% off our best rates.
Your stay includes:
- Water park passes
- Access to the water park from 1:00 p.m., the day you check-in until closing time the day you depart
- The Great Clock Tower Show
- Nightly Story Time in the Grand Lobby
- Wolf Walk Nature Hike
Valid on stays through 12/30/15. Rate for armed forces, police, fire and EMS workers. Must present valid ID at check in.
Flexible with your dates?Use this rate calendar to find dates, rates, and suites that work for you.
Promo Code: HEROES
Available Dates: 09/19/2014 - 12/30/2015
Offer valid only at Grapevine, TX location, and only on dates listed above. Valid per night for single or multiple night stays, must be mentioned at time of reservation and based on 2014 standard rates. Limited number of rooms available for each date. May not be valid during holiday and blackout periods or combined with any other discount or promotional offers. Multiple night minimum stay may apply. Must stay by date listed above for offer to apply. Offer based on 4 guests per room and may be terminated at any time without notice. Must have one individual 21 years of age or older staying in each room. Offer is not redeemable for cash.
Blackout dates may vary.
View Suites and Rates
Family time just got cozier in this spacious and comfy suite.
- Two queen size beds
- Full size bath
- Semi-private living area includes a full-size sofa-sleeper and a 32" TV
The KidKamp Suite offers kids a private and cozy tent right inside your suite.
- Tent-themed sleeping area for the kids a bunk bed, and their own TV
- Main portion of the suite includes a queen bed and a full bathroom
- Full-size sofa-sleeper and a 27" TV
Space and privacy make the Grizzly Bear Suite a popular choice among our guests.
- Master bedroom with a king bed, a 27" TV, and a full-bath
- Second bedroom includes two queen beds and 27" TV
- Semi-private living area includes a full-size sofa-sleeper, second full bathroom and a 32" TV