Explore Toddlers Activities at Great Wolf Lodge
Discover the perfect activities for your wolf pups inside and outside the water park at Grand Mound, WA. From the zero-depth entry kiddie pool to the Great Clock Tower Show and nightly Story Time, the smallest member of your family will find something to howl about.
We've turned splashing into an adventure at Fort Mackenzie, our 4-story interactive tree house in the center of our 84 degree indoor water park. Adventure through suspension bridges, swinging cargo nets, treetop slides and soaking spray stations. If that doesn't get you drenched, just wait for our 1,000-gallon bucket to tip from the treetops.
- The water bucket dumps over 1000 gallons of water. Use caution when standing directly under the bucket area.
- Running, hanging, or swinging on ropes is not permitted
- No age/height limit
- Please do not bend or cover hoses to spray guests on deck
- Banging toys together is not permitted
Slap Tail Pond™
With waves up to 3 feet tall, you'll think you're in the ocean. Waves come in 5-minute intervals. The gigantic wave pool also features zero-depth entry and goes up to 5 feet deep. We do not allow inflatable tubes in the wave pool.
- There is a strong current in this attraction
- No rough play
- Enter at shallow end only
- All swimmers are strongly suggested to wear a life jacket due to the challenging nature of this attraction
- Guests under 48” tall should wear a life jacket and be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Waves can sweep you off your feet
- Waves will be on and off throughout the day
- Weak or non-swimmers without life vests should stay in the shallow end
For the "48 inches and under" set, we offer a kiddie slide that the little ones will want to try again and again and again.
- Guests must be less than 48” tall or accompanied by a child
- Children under 48” tall must be supervised by an adult
- Guests over 48” tall are not permitted on slides
- One person at a time. Lap riding is not allowed.
- Remain seated feet first and in an upright position throughout the course of the ride. No head first or belly sliding allowed.
- Parents or guardians supervising their children may catch children at the bottom and exit landing area quickly
- Life jackets are permitted on this ride
Cub Paw™ Pool
Little ones can safely toddle along, exploring the spray-and-play features, or wade into the zero-depth entry kiddie pool with a maximum depth of 1'6".
- Guests must be 48” tall and under to play unless accompanied by a child
- No running, jumping, or diving
- Water toys and furniture are not allowed in zero-depth pool
South Hot Springs™
Find an oasis of relaxation in our jumbo warming pool.
- No jumping or diving
- No climbing on rocks
- Proper swimming attire is required
- Infants, small toddlers, elderly guests, pregnant women, and guests with heart conditions or diabetes should not enter the hot tub without prior medical consent and permission from their doctor
- Observe reasonable time limits (10-15 min). Long or repetitive use may result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
Cub Club® on Wheels
At Great Wolf Lodge we have a rule: Everything must be fun. With that in mind, our upbeat Pack Members are ready to entertain your younger ones with just the right activities and crafts! Look for them throughout the lodge to get in on the fun.
Northern Lights™ Arcade
If kids designed your family room, it would probably look something like this. Our sprawling, family-friendly arcade is packed with over one hundred games designed to bring out the inner child in everyone.
Scooops® Kid Spa
With whimsical wall murals, ice cream cone stools, and oversized banana split pedicure thrones, Scooops Kid Spa – our special spa designed for kids - proves that life can have a cherry on top, without being over-the-top.
Howl at the Moon Glow Golf
Howl at the Moon Glow Golf is now open at Great Wolf Lodge. Put your putt to the test at this indoor miniature glow golf course.
Join us at Great Wolf Lodge for great daily activities like Wolf Walk, The Great Clock Tower Show, and Story Time.