GREAT WOLF LODGE PARTY PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THERE IS NO FEE TO ENTER THIS PROMOTION. WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED IN RANDOM DRAWINGS FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) (THE “ELIGIBLE TERRITORY”) WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE AND LOCATED WITHIN THE ELIGIBLE TERRITORY AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Great Wolf Lodge Party Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older and of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Void outside the Eligible Territory, and wherever prohibited by law or restricted in a manner inconsistent with these official rules. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, and fulfillment agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (domestic partner, spouse, parent, child, sibling, ward, grandchild, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible to participate.
2. ENTERING THE PROMOTION: The Great Wolf Lodge Party Promotion begins at 12:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time on August 12, 2014 and ends at 01:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time on August 12, 2014 (the "Entry Period"). Enter online by posting a message during the Entry Period through wwww.twitter.com (the “Forum Site”) that includes the hashtag “#GWLchat”; provided, however, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any such act as an Entry to the extent it violates the policies listed on the Promotion Site or is otherwise deemed by Sponsor as: indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, profane or hurtful; promoting any third party product or service or otherwise contains commercial messages or endorsements regarding third party products or services; unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or Canada (as applicable); and/or having been copied or plagiarized or which otherwise contains content that is not the sole, original work of the entrant. There is no requirement to stay at Great Wolf or to make a purchase to enter this Promotion.
Limit one Entry per person in the Promotion regardless of how many Entry undertakings are completed by an individual. Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Entrants entering the Promotion may be invited to join the ePack, however, whether an entrant elects to join the ePack will not impact eligibility for the Promotion. For additional copies of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by law) to: Great Wolf Lodge Party Promotion Official Rules, 525 Junction Road, Ste. 6000 South Tower, Madison, WI 53717. Requests from Canada should include an International Reply Coupon in lieu of the stamp on the self-addressed envelope. Requests must be received by December 31, 2014. A link to an online copy of these Official Rules will also be posted through the Sponsor’s account on the Forum Site during the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, software, online, Internet or technological malfunctions or for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, mutilated, postage-due or misdirected mail, correspondence, Entries, requests, claims or other errors or problems in connection with or relating to the Promotion. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as contemplated in the Official Rules, including if due to computer virus, bugs, tampering or technical failures which compromise the administration or integrity of the Promotion, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate or modify the Promotion. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor and Promotion judges designated by Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry procedure or the Forum Site or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor's designated computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. PRIZES: After applicable verification and subject to compliance with these Official Rules, one (1) Prize Winner (“Winner”) will receive the following prize (the “Prize”): One (1) Two Hundred Fifty US Dollar (US $250) Great Wolf Lodge gift card (retail value is $250). Use of gift card is subject to terms and conditions generally applicable to Great Wolf Lodge gift cards. If a Winner is a Canadian resident, at Sponsor’s election the Prize may be denominated in the equivalent Canadian value. No transfer, division or substitution of Prizes permitted except where required by law. If a Prize becomes unavailable, the Sponsor may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Taxes on a Prize and expenses related to acceptance, delivery and use of a Prize, are the sole responsibility of the applicable Prize Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to request from any entrant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any Entry or to award any Prize.
4. LICENSE: By submitting an Entry, to the extent permitted by law, each entrant hereby waives all moral rights in each Entry and grants to the Promotion Parties an everlasting, royalty-free, assignable, irrevocable, unrestricted, license to use, utilize, replicate, alter, adapt, modify, publish, broadcast, translate, produce derivative works from, distribute, present, display, sublicense and exercise all copyright and other intellectual property and other rights with respect to each Entry worldwide and/or to include, in part or in whole, any Entry in other works in any media now known or later created, anywhere and forever, without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation. Each entrant hereby grants to the Promotion Parties irrevocable permission to use the Entrant’s name, city and state or province of residence, together with any other of your publicity or personality rights, in whole or in part, in print, electronic media, broadcast media, or any other media or manner, whether now known or later created, in perpetuity, in any way such Promotion Party deems appropriate in connection with promoting the Promotion and/or the Promotion Parties’ business, products and service or any other purposes without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Tentative Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about August 12, 2014, and conducted by Sponsor. Such tentative winners will be notified via Sponsor’s account on the Forum Site on or about the week of August 12, 2014. A person will be deemed to have disclaimed a prize by expressly disclaiming the Prize or by not claiming such Prize or by not completing and returning to Sponsor, the Sponsor’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) or if winner is a Canadian resident, a Declaration of Compliance with Contest Rules and Liability and Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of attempted notification and in such case an alternate tentative Prize winner will be selected and this process will be repeated until such time as a tentative Prize winner completes and returns to Sponsor the Sponsor’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (or as applicable Sponsor’s Declaration of Compliance with Contest Rules and Liability and Publicity Release) within fourteen (14) days of attempted notification. At such time, subject to verification by the Promotion Sponsor’s or its designated judges, a tentative Prize winner will be deemed a Prize Winner. Except where prohibited by law, each Prize Winner further grants to the Sponsor the right to use such Prize Winner’s name, photograph, voice, likeness and city of residence for purposes of advertising or promoting and publicizing the efforts and activities of the Sponsor and the Promotion without further consideration and to release his or her name to persons requesting the names of the winners of the Promotion. Non-compliance or the return of any Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Canadian residents must also answer a time-limited, mathematical skill testing question posed during a telephone interview or in person, without mechanical or other assistance as a prerequisite to being declared a winner. If any selected entrant is unable to be confirmed as a winner, including not correctly answering the skill-testing question, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, his/her entitlement to a Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or download or submit any information in connection with participating in the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Promotion, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of Forum Site, in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestions on the Internet or the Forum Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of Prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Forum Site. Use of Promotion is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and the Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Promotion, use of the Promotion or the download of any information from the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant agrees to resolve any dispute individually, without resort to any class action. By accepting a Prize in the Promotion, Winner agrees that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of any Prize. Except if Winner is a resident of TN, or where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, Winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND THE PROMOTION PARTIES AND THE FORUM SITE FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE PROMOTION PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR, THE PROMOTION PARTIES OR TWITTER BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
8. WINNER LIST/RULES REQUEST: For name of Winner after he/she has been finally determined, see Sponsor’s account through the Forum Site. Winner list can also be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by State law) to Great Wolf Lodge Party Promotion Official Rules, 525 Junction Road, Ste. 6000 South Tower, Madison, WI 53717 (the “Promotion Address”) before October 31, 2014.
SPONSOR: Great Wolf Resorts, Inc., 525 Junction Road, Ste. 6000 South Tower, Madison, WI 53717. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Sponsor at the Promotion Address, not Twitter.