9:00 a.m. Wolf Walk
Come and explore with us! Wolf Walk is a nature hike through the Grand Lobby where kids and families learn to howl together.
11:00 a.m. Wiley Bingo
Take a break from the water and play a couple rounds of Bingo in the Lobby starting at 11 a.m.! There will be lots of prizes!
2:00 p.m. Face Painting
Get your face painted in the Grand Lobby!
8:00 p.m. Story Time
Nightly Story Time is the perfect ending to your fun filled day at Great Wolf Lodge. Wear your pajamas and enjoy favorite bedtime stories by the fireplace in the Grand Lobby. Stay afterwards and snap a photo with Wiley, Violet or Oliver while you give them a high-paw.
10 a.m., 8p.m. & 9 p.m. The Great Clock Tower Show
See and hear the friends of the Great Clock Tower in the Grand Lobby come to life!
Character Meet & Greet
Watch for your favorite characters, Wiley the Wolf, Violet the Wolf and Oliver Raccoon, all throughout your stay at Great Wolf Lodge. Collect character trading cards of your favorites!
Snowland at Great Wolf Lodge
December 1 - 25
Welcome to a place where it snows indoors and you can swim all day; a place your entire family shared the spirit of the season together. Snowland™ at Great Wolf Lodge® makes winter warmer than ever.
Dine in our life-size Gingerbread House
Make your holidays a little sweeter when you dine inside a life-size Gingerbread House! The delicious aromas that drift from this giant Gingerbread House may start a craving for sweets, so we've made room inside for you to eat with your pack! Reservations can be made at the hostess stand upon arrival. One additional fee of $20 will be charged for each seating (of up to 6 people) and will be donated to Big Brothers Big Sisters.
Santa Visits Great Wolf Lodge
Santa Claus is coming to town - at Great Wolf Lodge! He will make his grand entry during our annual Tree Lighting Ceremony on Saturday, December 1 starting at 6 p.m.! Children of every age can write letters to Santa in the Writing Depot (located in Cub Club) throughout Snowland. He'll be sure to respond after his world tour on December 25.
Additional visits from Santa
Santa is coming to Great Wolf Lodge and will be in the Grand Lobby daily from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. Sit on his lap and then get your photo taken. Photos will be available for purchase at Buckhorn Exchange.
North Pole University
Children can become a Snowland expert by enrolling in North Pole University (NPU). Complete 5 fun courses on your study guide (like practicing your chimney-sliding skills on a waterslide) to obtain your certification, arcade tokens and a special prize!
Take a holiday from cooking and enjoy a Christmas buffet at Great Wolf Lodge. Our culinary team is preparing a holiday buffet filled with traditional mouthwatering favorites that will please the entire family.
Our Christmas Day Buffet is open to the public will be held Tuesday, December 25, 2012 in the Main Dining Room from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. No reservations are required.
View Christmas Day Menu
December 8, 15, 22, 29
Magician Adrian Gagnon will astound and amaze you time after time with his award winning close-up and stage routines. Come to the Grand Lobby at 7 p.m. to witness the magic.
Magician Adrian Gagnon will astound and amaze you time after time with his award winning close-up and stage routines. Come to the Grand Lobby at 5 p.m. to witness the magic.
Howl in the New Year at Great Wolf Lodge! We offer activities your pups can’t wait to get their paws on! From Karaoke to Duck Races, a Dance Party to a Balloon Drop, the whole pack is sure to have a ball – a Snowball!
- Duck Race - Join us at the Mountain Edge Raceway at 10:00 p.m. for your chance to win a future free night stay! All rooms are automatically entered and you must be present to win.
- Magic Show - Our Magician will astound and amaze you time after time with his award winning close-up and stage routines. Come to the Grand Lobby at 7 p.m. to witness the magic.
- Face Painting - Get your face painted in the Grand Lobby from 8:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Balloon Artist - Jonathan Cress and his team of balloon artists are sure to impress with their balloon twisting skills. Come to the Grand Lobby from 8:30 p.m. – 12 a.m. for some family fun.
- Caricature Artist - Stop by the Waterpark Lobby to enjoy a caricature drawing from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. Complimentary to in-house guests.
- Movin' & Groovin' Dance Party with Mr. Nigel & Friends - Join us for the main event as we ring in the New Year. The fun includes a DJ dance party and balloon drop at midnight. The party starts at 8:00 p.m. in the Grand Lobby.
- Laser Tag & Backlight Mini Golf - Stop by the White Pine Ballroom from 6 p.m. – 11 p.m. for an awesome time. $7 for one game, $20 for unlimited play.
New Year’s Eve Buffet
Celebrate the new year with our New Year’s Eve buffet at Great Wolf Lodge. Our culinary team is preparing a holiday buffet filled with traditional mouthwatering favorites that will please the entire family. Our New Year’s Eve Buffet will be held on Monday, December 31, 2012 in the Main Dining Room from 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Reservations requested for parties of 8 or more. Please call 704.549.8206 ext. 4917 to make a reservation today.
View New Year's Eve Menu